CompTIA Cloud+ Beta Exam Thoughts

I took the CompTIA Cloud+ beta exam last week.  The unfortunate aspect of such an exam is that you don’t know whether you passed for a while.  In this case that won’t be until the “second half of 2013 (meaning sometime after July.  Oh well.  At least it didn’t cost me anything other than my time preparing for the exam.  Information about this exam is not all that easy to find.  I’d recommend doing a search on Google, utilizing either “CompTIA Cloud+” or the exam’s number CV1-001.

I have prepared an article and submitted it for publication at the GoCertify site.  You can reach the article HERE.

In the meantime, I’ve suspended my study efforts on the HIT Pro Implementation Manager exam.  I’m still questioning the viability of this whole program.  Much discussion has taken place on the LinkedIn group:

Health Information Technology Professional (HIT Pro)

Steve

One thought on “CompTIA Cloud+ Beta Exam Thoughts

1. I agree: nothing lost except time and no money exchanged hands. The good news: I took my BETA CDIA+ exam in January and just found out that I passed… now what? The certification is so new, I am not sure how much industry is embracing it. I find myself explaining more what the cert is for than anything else… Keep us posted. LP3