VMware Horizon View Class

I completed my first WebEx online class with Rick Watson with VMware’s Academy Program as the instructor. This was a TTT (Train the Trainer)  four (4) day course. Labs were completed through Net Development Group’s NetLab+ “virtual online lab” (see photo below). The more I get the opportunity to use the NetLab+ product, the more I sense that I need to do what I can to make sure that it is available for the courses I teach at Sierra College.

Rick did a great job and with Jason from NetDevGroup providing real time lab support, I was able to avoid the frustration associated with having to redo labs when I made a mistake. Thanks again to CSSIA for the opportunity to take this course.

I have scheduled the VCP-DT exam at PearsonVue for Tuesday, June 11th. I’ll spend my evenings this next week studying the course manual and the VMware View Evaluators Guide.pdf. During the daylight hours I’m going to be at Coastline College in Southern California, taking a course titled “Fundamentals of Business Intelligence, Big Data and Web Analytics,” that is being offered by the Mid-Pacific ICT.VMwareWebExClass